** The following enrollment/payment policies apply to all of our camps, with the exception of the camps at the University of Notre Dame and Brown University. Notre Dame & Brown handle all camp registrations on their own sites and have unique policies from the rest of the Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps. Should you have any questions about the differences, please feel free to contact the Premier Sports Camps office.
CAMP DEPOSIT: - Registration for camp is not complete until the $200 Camp Deposit has been received by the Premier Sports Camps, Inc. offices. This deposit holds and ensures the child’s spot in the designated camp. In the event of camper cancellation prior to 14 days from the start of camp, the camp deposit will not be applied to any camp credit without the purchase of Cancellation Insurance.
REGISTRATION FEE: - A $10 camp registration fee is applied to all our camps and is required for each session attended. This fee is considered non-refundable in the event of camper cancellation and will not be applied to any camp credit.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please read carefully. We encourage all our families to purchase camp insurance for peace of mind in the event of camper cancellation.
- - More than 14 days prior to the start of camp: If you have to cancel, for any reason, we will issue you a camp credit for all camp fees paid, valid through the the current camp year. This credit can be used on any Wilson Collegiate Camp and is only applicable toward the student enrolled and cannot be transferred to any other party or person, family member or otherwise.
- - Less than 14 days prior to the start of camp: If you have to cancel, for any reason less than 14 days prior to the start of camp, a credit will be issued for all camp fees paid, less the $200 camp deposit and the registration fee, valid through the current camp year. This voucher can be used on any Wilson Collegiate Camp and is only applicable toward the student enrolled and cannot be transferred to any other party or person, family member or otherwise.
- - Once camp begins: No refunds or camp Credit will be issued once the camper has checked into camp and the camp has begun. In the event of an injury during camp and documented by both the camp director and with a note from your family doctor, we will issue a pro-rated credit for those days missed valid through this camp year. This credit can be used on any Wilson Collegiate Camp and is only applicable toward the student enrolled and cannot be transferred to any other party or person, family member or otherwise.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE: The cost of Cancellation Protection is $50 per session and is due at the time of registration. With this in mind, we encourage all campers to purchase Cancellation Insurance to provide peace of mind in these situations.
The cost of Cancellation Protection for $50 per session, due at the time of registration. Cancellation Protection entitles you to a full cash refund of your camp tuition fees paid to date (Please note: the $50 Cancellation Insurance Fee & registration fee are non-refundable.) if you cancel for any reason prior to 14 days from the start of camp. If the cancellation occurs 14 days or less, a camp credit will be issued for all monies paid through the following year.
Highlights of Cancellation Insurance: – Cost $50
- - Cash Refunds for all monies paid (14 days out or more)
- - Extend any camp credits (less than 14 days out) by 1 full year.
- - Pro rated credit for early camp departure in the case of injury.
Policies with Insurance
- - More than 14 days prior to the start of camp: Full Refund of all monies paid (less the $50 Insurance fee and the registration fee).
- - Less than 14 days prior to the start of camp: Camp credit for all camp fees paid (less the $50 Insurance fee and the registration fee) valid through the following camp summer.
- - Once Camp Begins: In the event of injury (must be documented with a note from your personal camp doctor), a pro-rated credit will be issued for any Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camp through the following year.
A pro rated credit will be issued for any Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camp through the following year.
Alcohol and Drugs – Premier Sports Camps has a strict Alcohol and Drug Policy. No Alcohol or Drug use will not be tolerated.
Smoking – There is no smoking allowed at any Premier Sports Camps hosted camps.
Vandalism and Theft – Vandalism and pilferage will not be tolerated. Violators will be evicted and prosecuted when necessary.
Fireworks / Firearms- No fireworks and/or firearms are allowed on Campus or at any Premier Sports Camps hosted event.
Leaving Camp Early - Once a camper has arrived on campus, no refunds can be made for early departure. In the rare case that a camper gets sick or injured, Premier Sports may make the effort to use the deposit and/or balance towards another week or sport offered by Premier Sports Camps during the same calendar year, however no refund can be made. Once campers arrive on campus, Premier Sports Camps is charged in full for the entire week of camp by the college or university where the camp is being hosted, therefore refunds are not possible. This switch of camps or weeks is only applicable towards the student enrolled and cannot be transferred to any other party or person.
Disciplinary Problems- Please note that no refunds will be made for any children sent home for cause, for willfully disregarding the camp policies, extreme homesickness, parent choice, late arrivals or early departures, or for being a disruptive influence on the camp.
Personal identification information
We may collect personally identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Premier Sports Camps, Inc. collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licencors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Premier Sports Camps, Inc. / Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps
Premier Sports Camps, Inc. 4885 Shackelford Ct. Columbus, OH 43220
This document was last updated on January 04, 2014
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT PREMIER SPORTS CAMPS INC. IS WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES THAT HOST EACH CAMP. EACH SCHOOL REQUIRES ENROLLMENT GUARANTEES FROM PREMIER SPORTS CAMPS AND PREMIER SPORTS CAMPS IS CHARGED BASED ON THESE GUARANTEES. THESE FIGURES ARE BASED ON THE REGISTRATIONS AND DEPOSITS PAID.